Sunday 2 September 2012

Finally, my routine has returned to something resembling normal. All the boy's clubs and activities have started up again and that gives me a more solid framework to fit my training around.

I decided that I needed a change of gym. I've been going to the same one for years now and I think it's definitely time to move on. I'll be trying out a few different places over the next couple of weeks and hopefully find one that I like and that inspires me to get stuck into some tough training. I think also not having people I know around me will help since there will be less distraction. When it comes to training, I'm a lone wolf all the way.

You might find that I'll be posting here more frequently in the coming weeks. There are things in the offing. This is always a time of year which I find energising and rejuvenating and I intend to make use of it.

The big excitement of this week is that I have a legend coming to stay (or should I say Leg End?) Can't wait! Trans Britain Taffy, I can't wait to see you. Got a hug right here with your name on it ;)

2 comments:

  1. And bringing one with me with your name on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I call myself a "lone wolf" at the gym too! You sound enthusiastic. Good luck with all of your goals.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete