Monday 2 January 2012

Neo

I have time today to do a little research for an upcoming project which I am very excited about. There will be more on this later!

In the mean time, it is the start of a new year. This means I have a bit of housekeeping to do. In terms of body and fitness, this means taking progress pics and whipping out the measuring tape so I can assess the damage done over the festive season. I feel a little bit squidgy and slightly sluggish but it won't take long to sort that out. Easiest way to do so is to get back to my usual eating regime and that has already started. I have stocked up on fresh veggies, eggs, chicken breasts, oats, fruit and peanut butter so I'm good to go. There is still some Christmas cake and cheese knocking about but I'm not even tempted by it at this point. Ditto alcohol.

Training will remain slightly haphazard until next week when the new school term starts. However, this just forces me to be a little more creative. I might not get the chance to run as many miles as I like but I have enough kit in the house to get in a pretty decent circuit workout, I've got the turbo for bike training, the wee man's always up for a bit of MMA action and I've got a brand new book of bodyweight exercises to get cracking on. If I'm really stuck, there are also plenty of burpees to be done.

So, back to the thing I'm excited about. Actually, there are two things (maybe even three - too much excitement for just one woman surely!) I cannot actually divulge what they are just yet but look out for changes here shortly and some other very cool stuff to follow :)

1 comment: