Thursday 2 June 2011

Interim

There is a proper post in the works but in the mean time, there is this!

There has been movement on the commenting problem. Now not only can I not comment on other people's blogs, I also am unable to respond to comments on my own :(

Blogger, you are not encouraging me to use you!

For what it's worth, this is what I had to say about the last post:

Thanks Marion. Things are never quite as straightforward as they should be but I am persevering.
Couldn't agree more about the baby books :)

Yay, the power of The Knickernator (I'm saying that in my best theatrical trailer voice over voice) has prevailed! I did the whole Tae Bo dvd which led to me seeing Billy in a rather tight-fitting outfit I had not seen before. Very nice quads ... but strangely Action Man like in the knicker region ;) Boy's got a damn good tuck game if he can keep it in while kicking! I imagine they had to make sure it was all neat and tidy so as not to offend. While I have no desire whatsoever to see Billy's junk, the complete and utter absence of it (the anti-junk if you will) was most disconcerting.

Still hoping for a quick resolution and then I can get following folks and soon become an unstoppable force of blogging greatness ;)

2 comments:

  1. 'Damn good tuck game'
    Oh man, I nearly wet myself at that, lol doesn't suffice at all.

    I think blogger changed it cookies and some people's security setting don't like them anymore. I read a thing in the bloger help forum, a lot of it about, and there's stuff you can do to allow them, then bring forth the joyous commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the comment above.

    Well, it's not just you. Apparently, Blogger is not allowing comments on my blog at all. A reader emailed me to tell me that she couldn't comment on my blog. I've had 0 comments for a week now. I don't usually have too many comments, just 1 to 3 each post. But 0 comments for the entire week made me firmly decide that I had to blog for my own self-satisfaction and NOT to please others. I guess that is a good lesson anyway, but I still have to deal with this issue.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete